InSkills is an approved training provider of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), a first-of-its-kind Public Private Partnership in India – promoted by Department of Finance, Government of India. NSDC facilitates development and upgrading of the skills of the growing Indian workforce through skill training programs. A large part of NSDC’s efforts is directed at providing assistance and support to the private sector organizations towards skill development of the unemployed youth.
InSkills has established a relationship with Bourneville College, UK as knowledge partner for Engineering and Construction skills. Bourneville will provide their expertise and support through skill gap analysis, development of content and curriculum, training of trainers, certification for advanced skills as well as ongoing project management support towards capacity building in vocational skills training.
InSkills has also established a relationship with Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) for developing a comprehensive qualification and certification framework for InSkills programs – so that a unique certifications standard can be created within SQA framework for the programs offered by InSkills in specific sectors.
InSkills relationship with U-Aspire, UK is in terms of joint offering of global business finishing school programs in business leadership, business entrepreneurship as well as global professional practices for practicing executives – delivered in a blended learning mode leading to certification from leading UK industry associations as well as Universities.
InSkills has entered into relationships with few corporate houses as well as other academic institutions with specific domain expertise in terms of curriculum development, co-certification, sharing of infrastructure as well as training resources and placement support – so that students can get the optimum training inputs mapped with requirement of the industry. Some of the alliance partners are mentioned below:
- Tata Hitachi (Heavy Equipment Operator Training)
- Godrej & Boyce (Retail Sales in Furniture)
- Practical and on-the-job skills training
- Godrej Appliances (Retail Sales in Consumer Goods)
- Godrej Consumer Products (Beauty Care)
- Transport Corporation of India (Logistics Services)
- Academy of Media Learning, Bhubaneswar (Communications & Media)
- Shiv Shakti Group, Hyderabad (Agri Input Sales)
- Fine Health India (Pharmacy Sales)
InSkills also works closely with leading business houses in India, both public and private sector, towards management and execution of skills training and livelihood creation under CSR (Corporate Social Initiative) programs of the organizations. Some of the established linkages are:
- Tata Steel Limited
- Tata Housing
- Tata Hitachi Limited
- Essel Mining (India) Limited
- National Hydro Power Corporation
- India Cements Limited
- Coal India Limited
- National thermal power corporation
InSkills is currently executing programs with financial support from the following government institutions across several sections of underprivileged sections of the society like minorities, SC/ST & other backward classes, manual labour etc:
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- West Bengal Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes Development and Finance Corporation
- West Bengal Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes & Other Backward Classes Development And Finance Corporation
- Paachim Banga Society for Skill Development
- Madhya Pradesh Minority Finance & Development Corp.
- Madhya Pradesh Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Madhya Pradesh Department of Industries
- National Urban Livelihood Mission, Madhya Pradesh
- Bihar Skill Development Mission
- Bihar Mahadalit Vikash Mission
- Odisha Rural Development and Marketing Society
- Construction Welfare Board, Odisha
- CRPF Odisha
- Odisha State Employment Mission
- National Urban Livelihood Mission, Chhattisgarh
- National Urban Livelihood Mission, Jammu & Kashmir